Tag Management 2days
with Google Tag Manager
Nowadays, tag management has become an important discipline in digital data collection. Incomplete or unstructured implementation may cause distortions in your data and significantly affect the site performance. It this course you will learn the fundamentals and best practices of tag management as well as acquire the real-world experince with Google Tag Manager
This course is a perfect fit for:
- Digital Marketers
- Web & Data Analysts
- Web Developers
- Entrepreneurs 2.0
- What is Tag Management and why is it an essential part of any digital business?
- How to develop a Tag Management strategy?
- How to turn your business goals and objectives into measurable metrics & dimensions?
- How to develop a Tracking Plan?
- Naviagation and main components of Google Tag Manager: Tags, Triggers, Variables
- How to deploy Google Analytics tag without help of developers
- Conversion tracking in marketing platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads etc.)
- Deployment of various 3-rd Party tracking libraries (Google Optimize, Hotjar etc.)
- Preview and debug your tags and configurations
- Data Layer as the most important concept in Tag Management & Tracking?
- How to send custom events to Google Analytics?
- How to dynamically populate values in variables?
- Custom dimensions and metrics
- What are Single-Page-Applications and how different is Tag Management for them?
- Must-have checklist for Single-Page-Applications
- Case sharing for tracking implementations on React.js, Angular and Vue.js applications
Web Analytics Architect & MarTech Solutions Designer
Vladimir is a Digital Analytics consultant and entrepreneur in the areas of Business and Web Analytics. He specializes in leveraging SMEs as well as Corporate businesses by implementing scalable Digital Analytics infrastructures
Next available dates
May 1, 2020
May 8, 2020
€950, includes 1 seat
> 2-days workshop
> Direct access to brains of the instructor
> Professional templates included
Ready to get started?
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or reserve a spot online!